- 18 Tips for communication with (or as) a person with a hearing loss.
- Excerpt of paper written by Dr. Mark Ross titled “Helpful Hints to the New Hearing Aid User. This is a resource provided by HearingLossTips.com. But the credit goes to Dr. Ross for his insightful and helpful guidance.
- How Loud is Too Loud? Document contains two tables that show average decibels of every day sounds and which level of decibels for what amount of time can cause hearing damage.
- Hearing loss range in decibels (dB) Chart from the book Hearing Loss CPR, for Those Who Hear and Those who Don’t, by Linnaea Mallette
- Consumer Affairs 2017 hearing aid reviews.
Informational images from the book: